𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘'𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗔𝗗𝗠𝗜𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗬𝗢𝗨...



I was privileged to speak with someone from my church who I don't know at all. He asked a particular question and I was open enough to share with him, then he said to me "There is someone somewhere admiring you oh.... and you won't know and he also said he was one of those persons... I was shocked..I just smiled 😊😊....


I went home and fell asleep thinking about those words and when I woke up, I said to myself "there is no point you have gotten to that there isn't someone wishing to get there."


Sometimes we are forced to think we are not doing enough. Sometimes we think our "trying" is not just enough, especially when we try to compare ourselves to others.


Sometimes we don't just know we are someone's admiration. The truth is someone is looking up to you somewhere even when you are thinking you aren't enough.


Someone somewhere is wishing he/she could be closer to you just because of the life you are living and yet you are feeling intimated and thinking of changing the lifestyle because you think it is not fancy enough. You think your mates are living a better life than you.


You are busy saying you have no achievement and someone somewhere is wishing he/she could attain half the height you have.


If you are of the mindset that you are not enough. Those whose limiting belief is "I am not good, I am not someone spec, my mate is doing better than me, I am not beautiful", please debunk it.


Someone smiles when he/she looks at you. Someone somewhere is restored when he/she hears you speak. Someone somewhere is encouraged by how strong you have proven to be. Someone have hope because of your presence. 


𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗢𝗡𝗘'𝗦 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚. Yes!


Don't forget while you are busy doubting yourself, someone somewhere is admiring your strength. You are someone admiration!


The good news is I have debunk (throw away) mine after pondering on those words. 😊 You too can do same...


W♥E♥A♥L♥T♥H♥❣️💕

Popular Posts